Welcome to the stationery ordering program for the
University of Hartford. This program has been designed for ease of
use for the requisitioner while ensuring conformity to the University’s
Advanced Printing Services, Inc. has been selected to provide
e-printing services for the University’s business cards and stationery
items. Advanced’s e-printing program allows users to place orders, review
copy, and track shipments.
The layout of the University’s business
cards and stationery strives to be both flexible for users and attractive
in design. Here are a few points to remember:
- All business cards and stationery items contain the University of Hartford wordmark. The University’s seven schools and colleges, as well as select departments, have their own individual names “locked up” with the University’s wordmark.
- Business cards are formatted to accommodate substantial amounts of information when required (multiple titles, cell phone numbers, etc.). However, the format only allows a maximum number of characters on any given line.
- The University’s address on business cards and stationery includes the street address (200 Bloomfield Avenue) but cannot include building names or room numbers.
- If you have questions, contact the following: for
ordering procedures or billing, Procurement at ext. 4027 or firstname.lastname@example.org; for
order inquiries, Advanced Printing Services Client Services, at
or 860.583.1906 ext. 105; design, content, or other questions, Linda Zigmont,
the Office of Marketing and Communication, at ext. 4966 or email@example.com.
- Your order will be printed and shipped within 10
- Shipping method: Fedex ground transportation, arriving
within 1–5 business days from ship date.
- Orders cannot be shipped to a P.O. box address. A
building, room number, and contact name must be provided.
- Rush orders: RUSH orders ship in 3–5 business days, subject to stock availability.
There is a $75 additional fee for each item. To RUSH an order, check the RUSH Order button on the proof page of the item you are ordering. Please DO NOT combine RUSH items and standard-delivery items in the same order, or RUSH delivery cannot be guaranteed.
- Manual orders: Any item that cannot be produced as
needed from the available product templates must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Friday: All orders download once weekly for orders placed by Thursday at 4:30 p.m.; orders ship
5–10 business days from download date.
Thank you for using Advanced Printing Services, Inc.