Welcome to the stationery ordering program for the
University of Hartford. This program has been designed for ease of
use for the requisitioner while ensuring conformity to the University’s
Advanced Printing Services has been selected to provide
e-printing services for the University’s business cards and stationery
items. Advanced’s e-Printing program allows users to place orders, review
copy, and track shipments.
The layout of the University’s business
cards and stationery strives to be both flexible for users and attractive
in design. Here are a few points to remember:
- All business cards and stationery items contain the
University of Hartford signature, except for the University’s seven
schools and colleges, which have school/college signatures “locked up”
with the University’s signature.
- Business cards are formatted to accommodate
substantial amounts of information when required (multiple titles, cell
phone numbers, etc.). Nonetheless, the format permits a maximum number
of characters on a line.
- Letterhead is designed to include offices and
departments, where appropriate. Personalized stationery has been
designed for senior officers and deans.
- The University’s address on business cards and
stationery includes the street address (200 Bloomfield Avenue) but
cannot include building names or room numbers.
- If you have questions, contact the following: for
ordering procedures or billing, Purchasing at x5514 and email Dawn Newton,
order inquiries, Advanced Printing Services, Inc., Client Services, at
or 860.583.1906; design, content, or other questions, Linda Zigmont in
the Office of Communication at x4966 or email@example.com.
- Your order will be printed and shipped within 10
- Shipping method: UPS ground transportation, arriving
within 1-5 business days from ship date.
- Orders cannot be shipped to a P.O. Box address. A
building, room number, and contact name must be provided.
- Rush orders: RUSH orders ship in 3 to 5 business days, subject to stock availability.
There is a $75 additional fee for each item. To RUSH an order, check the RUSH Order radio button on the proof page of the item you are ordering. Please DO NOT combine RUSH items and standard delivery items in the same Order or we can not guarantee RUSH delivery.
- Manual orders: Any item that cannot be produced as
needed from the available product
templates must be submitted via a
Manual Order form.
Friday: All orders download once weekly for orders placed by Thursday @ 11:59:00 P.M., and ship
5-10 business days from download date.